What is neutral buoyancy? Scuba divers like to be neutrally buoyant so they neither sink nor float. It can be a tricky thing. Divers who’ve mastered the highest performance levels in buoyancy stand apart. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover, almost as if by thought. They interact gently with aquatic life and affect their surroundings minimally. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course refines the basic skills you learned as a PADI Open Water Diver and elevates them to the next level.The Fun Part
The fun part of this course is giving your dive skills a polish you may not have thought possible.What You Learn
- Search and recovery dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and how to deal with potential problems
- How to locate large and small objects using search patterns
- How to use a lift bag and other recovery methods
- Limited visibility search techniques
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact SCUBA WEST.Your Next Adventure
Because you often need to navigate to specific spots to find lost items, the Underwater Navigator course can help you perfect your navigation skills.
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the SCUBA WEST Team members.READ MORE...
- Contact us to take the Search and Recovery course.
- Learn about the Specialty of the Month
- View the Most Popular PADI Specialty Courses
- Take the Master Scuba Diver Challenge
- Download a scuba medical questionnaire (PDF)