After your first few scuba dives, you soon want to explore a bit deeper. There is something exciting and mysterious about the depth that attracts dives.The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is the opportunity to explore the deep. It’s exhilarating.What You Learn
- Techniques for diving in the deeper range of 18-40 metres/ 60-130 feet
- Deep scuba diving equipment considerations
- Experience in planning, organizing and making at least four deep dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact SCUBA WEST.Your Next Adventure
Many shipwrecks are often found in deeper water. That’s why the PADI Deep Diver course is a natural companion to the PADI Wreck Diver course. Sometimes you can take these two specialties concurrently.
Other training to consider is the PADI Enriched Air Diver course on your way to PADI Master Scuba Diver.
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the SCUBA WEST Team members.READ MORE...
- Get more deep diving tips
- Download a scuba medical questionnaire (PDF)